- Phone: (540) 896-5152
- Fax: (540) 896-6460
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadway Farmers Market
Come visit the Farmers Market every Saturday from May through November, 8am-noon at the Veteran's Memorial Wall, 161 S. Main Street Broadway.
The Broadway Farmers Market promotes the exchange of fresh, quality, local food and agricultural products between the agricultural producers of Rockingham County and its residents and visitors for the purpose of supporting local growers, providing a quality product to consumers, and supporting sustainable agriculture and downtown revitalization.
The Farmers Market is proud to accept SNAP EBT payments!
We also host a variety of community events throughout the season, these events include:
- May 7th: Grand Opening
- July 16th: Market Kids Day
- August 13th: Market Dog Days
- September 10th: Broadway Autumn Days
- October 29th: Market Trick-or-Treat
- November 5th: Broadway Retail Day
Our vendor's include…
Interested in Becoming a Vendor?
Individuals or businesses interested in becoming a vendor at the Broadway Farmer's Market can complete the application online. If you have any questions please contact the Market Manager at email@example.com
- Broadway Farmer's Market Handbook 2016
- Broadway Farmer's Market 2015 Annual Report
- Farmer's Market Direct Marketing
- Farmer's Market Tips
- Farmer's Market Food Safety
- Prepared and Processed Food Inspection Requirements
- Direct Market Food Sales
- Virginia Cooperative Extension
Check out the Farmer's Market Facebook page:
Facebook Website - http://www.facebook.com/broadwayfarmersmarket