- Phone: (540) 896-5152
- Fax: (540) 896-6460
- Email: email@example.com
Broadway has two beautiful parks for you enjoyment; Heritage Park and Broadway Community Park. These parks provide a place for sports, swimming, family fun, and recreation. Park hours begin 1/2 hour before sunrise and end 1/2 hour after sunset.
Download the park and pool informational brochure - Download Now
Broadway Community Park:
- Small Shelter (No. 1, near Tball field, 8 tables/Seats 64 ppl.) - $20.00
- Small Shelter (No. 2, at Minor field, 8 tables/Seats 64 ppl.) - $20.00
- Large Shelter (No. 3, has electricity, and a fireplace, 14 tables/Seats 112 ppl.) - $30.00
- Shelter (Near entrance to park, 8 tables/Seats 64 ppl.) $30.00
To make reservations please call the Town Office at 896-5152, Monday - Friday, between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Broadway Community Park Facilities
Swimming Pool Admission and Rental Rates:
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri - 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Lap Swim from 6:00 -7:00)
Saturday - 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday - 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
12 years & older (Adult) $3.00 After 5:00 p.m. - $1.50
5 - 11 years old (Child) $2.00 After 5:00 p.m. - $1.00
0-4 years FREE
* Children 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible paying adult
Family Pass $135.00 for a family of 4
Each additional child $20.00
Individual Season Passes:
12 years & older (Adult) $75.00
5-11 years old (Child) $55.00
$125 for 50 guests and under
$150 for 51-75 guests
$200 for 76 guests and over
Download the pool membership application - Download Now
For additional information, please call the pool directly at 896-9771.
Broadway Community Center
Community Center Rental Rates:
$25.00 for the first hour
$15.00 for each additional hour
- Dogs and/or domestic animals must be kept on a leash and picked up after.
- Park in designated areas ONLY.
- Vehicles must be kept on parking area at all times. (Vehicles are prohibited on the northern side of Heritage Park adjacent to the softball field).
- Household and/or commercial garbage dumping prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Unauthorized possession of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- Skateboards are prohibited on the trail and parking lot.
- Removal of any Town property is prohibited.